Md. Saiduzzaman was born in Sirajgonj. He completed his Secondary and Higher Secondary education from there. He was admitted to Jahangirnagar University in the session 2005-2006 and obtained his Honors and Masters Degree in Mathematics in 2009 and 2010 respectively from there. As a partial fulfillment of the requirement for the Degree of Masters of science in Mathematics, he carried out his thesis on A study on numerical schemes for shallow water equation. Now he is doing his M.Phil from the same institute. Listening to music is his favorite pastime. He has also much interest in enjoying movies, reading novels and travelling and.
MSc in Math (JU)
BSc Hons in Math (JU)
- Saiduzzaman, M., Islam, Uddin, M. M., & Gani, M. O.Structure Preserving Model Order Reduction using PDEG Method.22nd International Mathematics Conference 2021.
- Saiduzzaman, M., Islam, Kife I.Bin Iqbal, Uddin, M. M., & Gani, M. O. Frequency Limited ModelReduction forLarge Scale Second-Order Index 1 system. 2022 25th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT).
Certificates, Awards, and Training:
- Certificate of the Best Paper Award in ‘International conference on sustainable computing and management’” SUSCOM-2022”.
- Certificate of being Chair of the Panel Session in ‘International conference on sustainable computing and management’” SUSCOM-2022”.
- Training on Teaching-Learning, Curriculum &Quality Assurance, A project of
University Grants Commission of Bangladesh, Ministry of Education, Bangladesh,
Financed by the World Bank and UGC of Bangladesh.
- Certificate of Excellence in Scholarly Publication for the year 2013 by IUBAT
- Certificate of Excellence in Scholarly Publication for the year 2014 by IUBAT
- International workshop on scientific paper writing, A Faculty Development
Program (Held in IUBAT).